Thursday, September 14, 2017

Confessions of a Paris Party Girl coming soon in audio!

I have some exciting news: Confessions of a Paris Party Girl is being produced as an audio book!

Confessions of a Paris Party Girl coming soon in audio!

I'm thrilled because, as all of us busy people know, there's just not enough time in the day! I love to support other authors' work and travel to different worlds through the pages of a book. But there's also laundry and bills and buying Leo's 8th pair of shoes for the month because that kid is inexplicably rough on shoes.

Enter audiobooks. I listen to them while I run, which has the added benefit of encouraging me to run nearly every day so I can find out what happens next!

So I'm pumped that one of my own books will be available soon in audio format from Tantor Media. I got to pick the narrator (she's awesome!) and production is underway. Stay tuned for a release date!

In the meantime, here are a few of my recommendations for some truly fab audiobooks:


The Martian, by Andy Weir

The narrator, R.C. Bray, nails all the different accents, and you really feel like you're alone on Mars with Mark Watney the whole time you're listening. An incredible experience. No wonder the audiobook won multiple awards!



Yellow Crocus, by Laila Ibrahim

A fantastic book made even better by the talented narration of Bahni Turpin. Her voice shifts seamlessly into different characters, transporting you to another time and another place.



Yes Please, by Amy Poehler

What's better than reading Amy Poehler's hilarious and fascinating book? Listening to her read it to you. I felt like I was hanging out with Amy, you know, just me and my best friend Amy Poehler chatting about really funny stuff. I never wanted it to end!

Happy listening!