Monday, December 29, 2014

What's the best advice you've ever received?

Back in the day, before my post-pregnancy belly wiggled like a bowl full of jelly, I used to party. You might have heard be talking about that before. Possibly.

And it used to be a blast! So much so that I wrote a book about it. You also might have heard me talk about that. Possibly.

Eventually, once I stopped looking for Mr. Right in all the Incredibly Wrong places, I found him. And I truly believe it was only because I stopped looking for him, at the advice of my good friend Anne Marie, that I was able to meet him.


Now five years and two kids later, I'd say we're doing pretty well! Other than a good night's sleep, I have everything I could ever want.

What's the best advice you received? Check out the full story of the best advice I ever (reluctantly) received: Stop Looking and You'll Find It.

Article on BLUNTmoms