Friday, February 14, 2014

Be My Valentine

Confessions of a Paris Party Girl sold a fair amount of copies in its first month, so I'd like to thank everyone who bought it! Through the support of friends and family and other early supporters, I can get the word out and eventually (hopefully) make it big. I'd even be happy making it "medium." To all of you who helped kickstart the book's success--je t'aime!

Happy Valentine's Day to all my fans!

If you've finished reading "Confessions of a Paris Party Girl" already (bravo, you read WAY faster than me!) please consider leaving a review. Even 1-2 sentences helps other people decide whether or not to buy my book. The two best places to post are:
Amazon
Goodreads

On the fence about buying the book? Check out the reviews:
Amazon
Goodreads

I love to hear from everyone, so if you have any feedback on my book, blog, or zombie obsession, shoot me an email! As I'm stuck on the couch for the next 2-3 months, I have nothing but time and promise to write back as soon as possible (read: as soon as I wipe the crumbs off my chin).

Joyeuse Saint Valentin et bon week-end!

Want more? Subscribe to receive an email when I post a new article, or follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.

Escape to Paris

Vicki Lesage, Author