What do you do when you want to be part of an anthology but don't want to be at someone else's mercy? You create your own.
What do you do when you think a happy medium should exist between traditional publishers and self-publishing? You launch your own.
Say hello to Velvet Morning Press.
Founded by fellow author Adria J. Cimino and me, Velvet Morning Press aims to discover new writing talent and launch their careers. Higher royalties than the "big guys", more support than self-publishing. Read more about Velvet Morning Press.
Check out pieces from our official launch:
- Announcing Velvet Morning Press, an interview on The Book Wheel
- Get Published with Velvet Morning Press, an interview with Creatrice Mondial
- How to Conquer Challenges Facing New Writers" on Mom's Small Victories
- What Makes Velvet Morning Press Different, an interview on France Book Tours
- Why Being "Stuck in the Middle" is Good For Authors on The Steadfast Reader