Monday, September 8, 2014

You Can't Ever Get Too Much of Paris

Is it possible to get too much of Paris? Is too much of a good thing a bad thing? And, most importantly, is anyone in the mood for a glass of wine? I could really go for one right about now...

You can't ever get too much of Paris

After nearly a decade in this amazing city, I can say, as someone who's been there and stepped in her fair share of dog poo, you can never get too much of Paris. Sure, French bureaucracy is a nightmare but there is so much to see and do in Paris that I think it's all worth it.

Not to mention the pain au chocolats, baguettes, madeleines, quiches, and croissants. Hrm. Maybe, at least when it comes to my waistline, it IS possible to get too much of Paris.

Want the full story behind this quote? Check out my book: Confessions of a Paris Party Girl.