Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Book Review: Fan de Chick-Lit

Review of "Confessions of a Paris Party Girl" on Fan de Chick-Lit
I'm a loyal reader of Fan de Chick-Lit, a blog for "fans of chick lit, love stories, and romantic comedies." My favorite things! So I was thrilled that Sissi de Beauregard (admittedly a friend of mine) reviewed Confessions of a Paris Party Girl on her blog.

Most of her blog is in French but this particular post is in English. If you like chick lit and read French, you should totally follow her blog. Her book reviews are honest and hilarious and very helpful. I've added many books to my shelf because of her, and also vowed never to read certain books after reading her reviews. Hey, life is too short to read crap.

And now, for all the related links I can cram in:

Sissi's review of Confessions of a Paris Party Girl
Sissi's Blog
Sissi's Facebook page
Sissi on Twitter

Were you on the fence about Confessions of a Paris Party Girl but Sissi's review swayed you? Pick up your copy today!

Want more? Subscribe to receive an email when I post a new article, or follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.

Life's short. Laugh more. Buy my books at Amazon.com.

Vicki Lesage, Author